But the good news keeps coming for Walter Dacon:
- Wine Spectator, in the latest edition (September issue) gave our 2007 C'est Syrah Magnifique 93 points!
- This follows on the heals of Wine Spectator's August edition giving C'est Syrah Beaux 92 points
- Appanage 91 points
- C'est Syrah Belle 90 points
- We're also very pleased to welcome Salida Wines (by Doug and Kim McCrea) new tasting room in downtown Olympia, located in the New Caldonia Building, 116 5th Ave. They are open for tastings and sales Thursday through Saturday 1 pm to 6 pm and Sunday from 1 pm to 4 pm. Stop in and tell Kim and Doug that Walter Dacon suggested you drop by.
- We also want to invite everyone to join us over the Labor Day Weekend to listen to live music by Teacher, drink great wines and feast on Taylor Shellfish Farms fresh steamer clams done Walter style. Noon to 6 pm Saturday, Sunday and Monday, September 4th, 5th and 6th.